Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Executive has arisen to join a well-known midlands Law firm on a permanent basis. This firm have been steadily growing over many years due to their excellent name in industry and are looking for more experienced conveyancers to join their growing business.
Supported by the dedicated internal Conveyancing Team you as the Conveyancing Executive will be responsible for your own allocated caseload.
As an experienced Conveyancer you will be able to independently manage your own caseload and ensure excellent client service in a fast-paced environment. Managing a healthy caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property specialist to join a busy Residential Property /Conveyancing team with an excellent track record of developing their employees.
• Independently manage a portfolio of cases
• Deliver an excellent service both to the client but also to introducers and associates
• Build strong relationships with clients and third parties
• Complete and exchange and of contracts
• Monitor and deliver fully against personal targets
• Working to and uphold Service Level Agreements
• Experience and expertise in all areas of residential conveyancing
• Time management
• Ability to communicate with diverse groups of people.
• Excellent, problem-solving skills
My clients offer and excellent remuneration package & benefits. Salary negotiable depending on experience. A friendly positive, modern working environment supporting you to develop your career.