Customer Service Manager (CSM)
Location: Oakham, Rutland
25,000 & Bonus
Sector: Call Centre Agents
Customer Service Manager
C. £25k + Bonus + Relocation Assistance + Benefits
A fantastic I opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to head up the Customer Service and Telesales Teams of 7 persons total in this fast-growing British Company. As a Customer Service Manager, you will be based at the head office and supporting their growing retail outlets across the UK and the International online presence. Ideally you will have knowledge in the cycles/bike/sports industry, and have a passion for cycling, to be able to build relationship both internally and externally.
You will have:
• Sound proven track record in customer service, sales and line management
• Able to build strong relationships with key players both internally and externally
• Excellent analytical skills enabling you to review existing systems and processes,
• Able to Improve efficiency and synergy across key activities for the business.
• A strong commercial awareness
• Target driven achieving KPI’s.
• Able to Review revenue and margin performance against targets
• Work closely with the team, leading by example and delivering on KPI’s.
• High standards and attention to detail
• Experience of using databases, lead management and CRM tools
• A high level of professionalism, integrity, courtesy and diplomacy
• Good time management skills – able to meet deadlines, prioritise and work under pressure
• Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• GNVQ/NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent; or 4 GCSE/O level passes A-C or equivalent, including English and Maths; or at least 5 years’ demonstrable work experience (desirable)
• Ideally a cycling retail back ground or similar
• Hours: Standard working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm, Mon-Fri and some weekend hours (in lieu). The CSM may be required to work some Saturdays and will be appropriately rewarded