Digital Online Marketing Executive (ME)
Location: Oakham, Rutland
Digital Online Marketing Executive,
An award-winning retail company who cover outlets over the UK are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to work at their head office. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be working with the Online and Marketing teams in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintaining and updating the media, ensuring content is current and engaging
• Linking your keen interest in cycling to produce engaging content,
• Building targeted campaigns
• Executing our SEO strategy.
• Support the activities of our Online and Marketing teams, including event planning.
• Strong digital marketing and copywriting skills,
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Results orientated,
• Excellent analytical skills,
• Able to work under pressure delivering against deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential,
• Genuine passion for cycling ideally being backed up by
• A good technical knowledge of bikes would be advantageous.
• Experience in a similar role
• A relevant marketing degree is desirable but not a necessity.
In return my client offers an excellent renumerations package which includes a salary of in the region of £19,000, car parking + staff discounts