It Help Desk Administrator (IT)
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
IT Helpdesk Administrator to support a busy IT Service Desk
12 weeks contract
We are looking for an IT Administrator to join a busy Technology Services Team in Huddersfield on a temporary 12-week contract.
The Role Supporting Systems: Microsoft Office, including Excel, some Service Now and some business applications
• Able to work to deadlines
• Own initiative to complete a set of tasks,
• Previous experience supporting a service desk ticket system
• An organised and methodical approach to problem solving
• Updating the systems in a timely manner.
• Achieving the assumed goals (measured using Key Performance Indicators),
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
Working hours flexible between 32 hrs - 38.5 hrs per week between Monday - Friday
Parking on site (free)