It Help Desk (ITS)
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
10.50 ph - £11 ph DOE
Help Desk Customer IT Service Desk Analyst /1st line Support/Service Desk -IT Support - Support
12 Weeks Contract (initially)
Our client is looking for support on their 1st line IT Service Desk Customer support /function providing support for I.T. system users. Logging calls on Service Now!
In the role as a 1st Line IT Service Desk Analyst/Customer Service Support you will;
• Support all 1st line IT queries for employees
• Answer calls and logging calls on our ticketing system promptly and in a professional service led manner
• Provide an efficient and personalised support service to customers
• Wherever possible, resolve and close calls at the point of first contact
• Manage the IT Infrastructure Library issue life-cycle e.g. raising, escalating, incident management etc.
• Managing customer expectations
Skills & Experience Required
Excellent communication and people handling skills.
Experience of customer support logging tickets
Experience or demonstrable interest within working in the IT industry
A strong analytical & troubleshooting ability.
A willingness to be flexible, especially with regard to shift working.
Ability to handle pressure
A willingness to be flexible, especially with regard to shift working
Baisic working Hours total 38.5 per week - optional overtime
between Monday -Friday 07.00 -18.00 hrs 45 mins lunch
Sat 07.00 hrs -13.00 hrs, on a rota 1 in 4 either take time off in lieu or be paid over time