Location: Manton, Rutland
£18,000 - £21,000
Sector: EngineeringJump to application form
Bike Mechanic/ Cycle Technician
Competitive salary & benefits
Our client who are a specialist in their area due to company growth are now looking for Bike Mechanics/ Cycle Mechanics to join their busy team.
As a Mechanic some of the responsibilities may include e.g.
General maintenance of bikes/cycles which will include like: -
• Punctures front and rear,
• brake pad change, bleed, chain, rings and sprockets repair /replacement
• Tyre change, basic steering linkage repairs, spoke replacement etc.
• Supporting customers support via the phone face to face & email
• Adhering to health and safety standards at all times
• Assemble and ensure all bikes are fit for purpose to run via check lists & registration
• Team player with a ‘can do’ approach,
• Strong work ethic.
• Sound technical background of cycle mechanics or similar background
• Attention to detail
• Experience of a similar role within the bike/mechanics industry,
• Training will be provided
• You will also have a genuine interest in cycling.
Working hours 8.30 am -5.30 pm Monday to Friday, working weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
Competitive Salary depending on skills and experience
Discounts on all products