Sales Administrator (T/A)
Location: Wigston, Leicestershire
£9.00 Per Hour
Sales Administrator / Office Support
Full Time Monday – Friday 9-5
Temporary / Start Jan 2 2019
Could lead into a permanent opportunity! New Year New Beginning
Our client who are a leading manufacturing company are seeking Sales Administrator, Office Customer Support, Administrator to assist in their very busy friendly small office. This is initially a temporary position but could develop into a more permanent basis. As a Sales Administrator you will supporting the Senior Sales Administrator in this busy varied role and work alongside the other welcoming team members.
Duties will include:
• Assisting with pricing & quotations on Sage 200
• Updating Information and inputting data on Sage 200
• Processing customer Sales orders through Sage 200
• Processing payments & invoices through Sage 200
• Handling customer enquiries via phone and emails
• Preparation of CE Certifications and despatch paperwork
• Arranging UK and world-wide deliveries
• Supporting sales Managers when required
• It would be advantageous to have experience in a similar role using Sage 50, Sage 200 or similar (not essential as training can be given)
• considered accompanied with good IT skills including Microsoft Office, Word & Excel to maintain up to date data.
• Relative Sales or Customer Administrative office experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A can-do attitude
• Able to multi task at the same time have attention detail
• Deal with people on all levels