Office Administrator (New Position)
Our client who are an expanding and an exhilarating company have a new exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator to work in Leicester, working in an established small friendly team.
Help Desk Customer IT Service Desk Analyst /1st line Support/Service Desk -IT Support - Support
Our client is looking for support on their Customer support /1st line IT Service Desk function provides 1st line support for I.T. system users within UK businesses. Service Desk Analysts handle application issues, communication and hardware calls and queries from all levels of the business and are the primary interface between system users, IT staff and external service providers In the role as a 1st Line IT Service Desk Analyst you will;
• Support all 1st line IT queries for employees
• Answer calls and logging calls on our ticketing system promptly and in a professional service led manner
• Provide an efficient and personalised support service to customers
• Wherever possible, resolve and close calls at the point of first contact
• Manage the IT Infrastructure Library issue lifecycle e.
Mechanical Assemblers - with electro-mechanical engineering experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an expanding manufacturing company who offering excellent benefits and a friendly clean working environment with potential long-term career prospects. Due to growth are looking for a new for keen motivated individuals to join them as Mechanical Assembler
As a Mechanical Assembler you will be required to working within a team to assemble large mechanical /electrically powered equipment with some small components.
• Ideally you will have a Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Motor Mechanics background.
• Worked in fitting vehicles or fitting parts such as Hydraulics to large vehicles.
In return you will receive a good competitive salary (negotiable DOE) bonus scheme, life assurance, pension
Residential Chartered Surveyor
Our client who is a leading professional Agency is looking for experienced Residential Chartered Surveyor to join their team in Leicester. Working for this leading Professional Services Team you will be reporting under the exempt information provisions and provide high quality specialist advice to this unique sector of the property market.
As Residential Chartered Surveyor you will be required to undertake mortgage valuations, home buyer inspections and condition reports on various properties in both city centre and rural locations. Required:
• Relative experience as a Chartered Surveyor
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• An AssocRICS or MRICS qualification
• Clear communication skills
In return you will receive a good competitive salary (negotiable DOE) bonus scheme, life assurance, pension and mileage.